Who We Are
- Mx3 Entertainment is founded & operated by Johnny Hatch.
- He has experience both both in front of and behind the scenes.
- John is excited to apply his years of experience in the music, entertainment, media and event business along with a vast network of top industry contacts and knowledge to grow Mx3 Entertainment in 2019!
- Songwriter / Artist / DJ
- Event Production - National & local events
- PR - media campaigns and marketing.
- Education: Communications BA / Music Diploma
- He is building strategic relationships and partnerships for Mx3 and its clients to work with top companies in Toronto, Vancouver, New York, LA and beyond.
- Colleagues and friends call him both John or Johnny.
- In this pic left to right with: Troy Van Leeuwen (Queens of the Stone Age), Daniel Ash (Love & Rockets, Bauhaus) & Johnny Hatch in LA.
Experience Highlights Include:
- Juno Awards Gala - (Canada's Grammy's) - Backstage / Artist Green Room Manager - Awards Gala.
- Western Canadian Music Awards - 2006 to 2014 - Backstage Manager /Producer Assistant in 10 cities over 10 years
- DJ - Played at over 750 shows - Talented DJ with deep music knowledge, crowd & MC skills. Mobile sound & light setup. 100% show success rate with people of all ages.
- Songwriter / Producer - Released 2 CDs as Johnny Hatch & played on 4 more band albums. Received Radio airplay & PR. Performed regionally, nationally & internationally across Canada, California and in Greece.
- Guitar & Music Instructor - Owned and operated music school - taught hundreds of students guitar and music. (Some are now pro themselves).
- Hit Songs, Shows & Campaigns! - - All of the above provided Johnny with invaluable insight into the anatomy of hit songs and artists, producing successful entertainment events and marketing campaigns. He is looking forward to applying that for Mx3 clients and companies he will work with.